You are here: Home / Health & Safety
Health & Safety
BTMA assists, advises and Informs members
- BTMA regularly issues HS&E bulletins on developments (c 5 per annum)
- BTMA provides specific advice to members by telephone, letters and site visits
- BTMA is involved in establishing a Safety Culture Benchmarking exercise for Accident Prevention
- BTMA organises HS&E seminars/workshops.
- BTMA represents members' interests on health and safety issues
- HSE's Rubber Industry Advisory Committee (RUBIAC)
- CBI's Health & Safety Panel
- CBI working parties on relevant topics
- Organises working parties as topics arise e.g Accident Prevention Working Party
- Collects statistics as a basis for assessing potential for improvements in employees' safety
- Oversees further work under BTMA's Health Research Project
- Provides Cytology Screening Services
- Assists and advises in relation to legal claims.